Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ode de Zachy

Okay, I can't just get all deep without some sort of reward.  It is coming in the form of cute Zach pictures.  I need to remind myself how cute he is often because holy cow, when he comes home from preschool I CAN'T WAIT to get him in his room and away from me.  We were on a bike ride the other day and I told him that he had been talking the entire fifteen minutes to Hy-Vee.  Normally, I could just drown this out and ignore him, but he has picked up an uber annoying habit from Ben - needing affirmation after every phrase he says "Right mom, right?" Ughhhhhh... if you want to talk all day fine, but do I really have to listen?  Anyway, when I told him that he had talked the entire time, he took the last two minutes to argue that he had not actually been talking the entire time.  Loudly and insistently.  Good thing Matt and I make cute babies.  Enjoy:

 I unearthed this beauty when cleaning the other day.  It was attached to a Mother's Day card.  He was probably talking during the picture.
 Mom and Zach date. 
 First day of preschool.  He is disappointed in the fact that I only took two pictures of him.  Apparently the bare minimum number of acceptable pictures is four.  I will be sure to remember that for kindergarten.  Prima Donna.
 Zach has a "Buddy".  Buddy has been around for awhile.  Buddy was lost for about two weeks.  Maddie unearthed Buddy in the basement.  Zach was happy to see him.
This is Zach and his betrothed, Lexi.  I'm super excited to put this picture on their wedding invitation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment