Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Give it the College Try

http://mommyandmex3-jlbrogan.blogspot.com/
That is the link to my old blog.  The blog I can't access.  The blog I can't access because I can't remember the password and even if I could remember the password, it wouldn't do me any good, because I no longer have access to the email account it was set up under.  So, alas, I must start new.

Maybe that is a good thing.  Call it a fresh start and I am cool with fresh starts.  I will try to update this blog a little more frequently, because I know, looking through my old one, I had a good time with it.  Plus, everyone knows I'm pretty witty. 

It is February 8th.  Tomorrow Ben turns six and Friday my husband turns 40.  Where does the time go?  I plan on this blog being a repository for funny and embarrasing stories about my kids and my life.  I'm sure there will be plenty.  Maybe I will even share an insight or two from my own brand of off-kilter, politically-incorrect, fairly ridiculous, yet somehow working school of parenting.  For example, today Zach was being such a turd that I have done all of the following with varied amounts of success:  sat him in a corner, pretended to leave the house without him, actually leave the house without him (only to the garage, don't freak out), took away his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse watching rights, promised him extra Mickey Mouse Clubhouse watching rights and rewarded him with Cheetos.  Who wouldn't want to parent like me?  Anyway, Wesley is crying in his crib as I am trying to be creative, so I better sign off for now. 

2 comments:

  1. So funny Jess! I love the take away MMC & give back MMC watching rights. Been there, done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back to blogging. yes, you are pretty witty... thus I am thrilled to be following you blog again! Looking forward to the adventures ahead!

    ReplyDelete