Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Chronology of Wes Eating a Cupcake

So, I bought some delicious Scratch cupcakes for my wonderful friend Ang in KC who had just had a baby.  When we went to pick them up, I had to get Zach and Wes a cupcake - I mean how can you take a 2 year old and a 4 year old to a bakery and then say "Oh no kids, these are only for mom and her friend to enjoy - not you - you can smell, but that's it".  I can be mean, but I'm not that mean.  Anyway, Wes cracks me up in a lot of ways, and one of those ways is how he eats a cupcake.  Watch and learn:

 So, you start by taking a bite - this is an exploratory bite when you realize that there is some sort of cakey object getting in the way of the good stuff (aka frosting)














You look at me like, holy cow, is this for real?  I get to eat all of this.  Challenge accepted!

 You realize the only true way to eat this cupcake is to stick to the top only - none of that cake nonsense.
 You begin to feel the effects of so much sugar.  It is so good, but it is starting to make you a little woozy. 

 Challenge completed!  Wait - the challenge was to extract all of the frosting, right?















Happy.  Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment